Mecanismo Contacto Permanente
El respaldo sigue los movimientos de nuestra espalda manteniendo un contacto permanente con la espalda mientras el asiento se mantiene fijo, no bascula.Este tipo de mecanismo permite también ajustar el grado de tensión adapt
This type of armrest is normally found in ergonomic chairs and ensures that the body maintains a better position while we are working thanks to its complete 3D adjustment: height, angle and depth.
The use of headrests is highly recommended as it helps to rest the vertebrae in the dorsal area without subjecting the spine to excessive twisting.
Mesh chairs are breathable, highly recommended in warm environments. There is a trend in the office industry towards this type of chair as they do not build up dust or dirt and are easier to clean than traditional chairs.
Daily 8-hour use
This chair is suitable due to its morphological conditions for daily use of more than 8 hours. It is an ideal chair for professional and intensive use which can also be used
This product is among the most outstanding of our extensive catalogue due to its characteristics and great quality/price ratio. Definitely a safe bet
Ergoplus Chair red
- Shipping costs are totally free. If the item is in stock, you will receive it within 24/48 hours. Shipments are made by express courier companies, shipping with tracking number and insured. The delivery will be made at the door of your home.
- The cost of the return is also free. If you have changed your mind or if you no longer need the item you purchased, you can return it within the first 30 days after receipt for a full refund.
- In addition, we will take care of removing the product so you do not have to worry about anything. Some stores charge the withdrawal of the product as an additional service not included in the return. At Ofichairs returns are 100% free, without tricks and that is why we make it very easy for you. If the product does not convince you, we will take care of sending you a courier to pick up the package from your home without you having to pay anything for it. You will find more information in the shipping section here.
Introducing Ergoplus, a wonder of technology and comfort. Now within your reach at an unbeatable price! A high level ergonomic chair equipped with the latest technology and premium finishes.
Ergoplus is designed to suit the needs of any user, you can adjust the seat height, seat depth, height and angle of the armrests,
the tilt, the hardness and the height of the backrest and the height and the headrest tilt. It's hard to find another chair on the market with a greater variety of adjustments, it's a real treat!
Furthermore, its mechanism is very easy to operate, in an easy and intuitive way, with just one finger you can adjust the chair without breaking a sweat. All this so that you can quickly and easily get into your ideal position.
Ergoplus is a chair recommended by the best ergonomics specialists. Designed particularly for people who spend more than 5 hours of their working day sitting down.
Highlights include independent flexible lumbar arch support. A very unique feature that allows you to always be in an optimal position where your back suffers as little as possible. The high quality of its finishes also stands out. The entire frame of the chair is made of chrome-plated aluminium, a noble and elegant material that provides extra quality and sophistication. A detail we find only in high level chairs.
- Aluminium frame
- Seat height adjustment
- Multi-position synchronisation mechanism for adjusting the seat and backrest. Individually adjustable to body weight, can be locked in different positions
- Flexible, comfortable lumbar arch support and pressure can be adjusted by means of the height adjustment of the backrest
- 3D horizontally and vertically adjustable armrests
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable seat depth
- Height and angle adjustable headrest
- Height-adjustable 4-stroke backrest
- Breathable abrasion sturdy mesh
- This chair meets all the safety requirements for office and contract spaces in accordance with DIN EN 1335 Part 1-3
- lumbar brace
- 11 x 50 mm (special carpets)
- seat depth
- maximum weight
- up to 120kg
- packing weight
- packaging measures
- seat width
- height from the ground
- backrest height
- seat height
- Manufactured in accordance with the European EN-1335 standard
We ship within 24/48h
Discounts for professionals
Wholesale leader with real stock
If you are not convinced, Return it!