The future is Keystone, designed and created from the shape of the human body to provide the user with maximum comfort. The chair where art and science come together for the first time.
Keystone is a highly technical designer chair. The chair´s entire frame is made of chrome-plated aluminium. Its cutting-edge synchron mechanism allows to control the movements from a central lever. An innovative design that can be adapted to the needs of each user. So you can adjust the back height, seat height, seat depth, armrest height and angle, tilt, hardness and height of the backrest and, last but not least, the height and angle of the headrest, all from a single central lever.
Keystone comes in a wide range of colours and configurations, available in up to 4 different versions: click on the link to see the keystone chair with a mesh backrest, keystone mesh backrest with headrest, keystone natural leather chair or the keystonenatural leather chair with headrest.
Recommended by the best ergonomics specialists. Designed specifically for those people who spend more than 5 hours of their working day sitting down.
- Aluminium frame
- Seat height adjustment
- Multi-position synchronisation mechanism for adjusting the seat and backrest. Individually adjustable to body weight, can be locked in different positions
- Flexible, comfortable lumbar arch support and pressure can be adjusted by means of the height adjustment of the backrest
- 4D horizontally and vertically adjustable armrests
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable seat depth
- Height and angle adjustable headrest
- Height-adjustable 4-stroke backrest
- Breathable abrasion sturdy mesh
- This chair meets all the safety requirements for office and contract spaces in accordance with DIN EN 1335 Part 1-3