1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto the User's computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain Websites and applications that allow the storage of User browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information, as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access his/her browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the content.
Cookies allow the User's browser to be recognised as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed and are used to facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful.
(i) Optimise the User's navigation experience by monitoring the session.
(ii) Collect information to optimise navigation and improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
|Cookie name||Default duration||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|__utmv||Two years from configuration or upgrade||It is used to store custom visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the retired _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
3.- How do I disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not obligatory to browse this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. Furthermore, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, in order to gain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
• In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
• Click the privacy tab.
• You can set privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
• Click on the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox browser.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• Under the Firefox option you can choose to Use Custom Setting for History, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click Show Advanced Options.
• In "Privacy", click the Content Settings button.
• In the Cookies, you can set the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
• In the configuration menu, select the "Preferences" option.
• Open the privacy tab.
• Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
• Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after cookies have been disabled.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not obligatory to browse this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. Furthermore, as with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow you to make changes to your privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by your mobile browser developer.
Below you will find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5.- Acceptance of cookies
This Website does not install our cookies on users´ devices until they have given their consent for them to be installed.